What causes an oral infection & how do you prevent it?
An oral infection is an infection of the mouth, including the tongue, gums, and throat. They are most commonly caused by bacteria or viruses.
In order to prevent oral infections, one should practice good oral hygiene habits such as brushing teeth twice a day and flossing at least once a day.
One should also avoid eating or drinking things that are known to cause gum inflammation such as acidic foods and drinks.
such as lemon juice and iced tea.
In order to prevent tooth decay, one should practice good oral and dental hygiene habits such as drinking a lot of water and eating a balanced diet that includes plenty of fruits, vegetables, whole grains and low-fat dairy products.
How to prevent bad breath
Bad breath is a common problem, and the most common cause of bad breath is the bacteria which are living in your mouth.
There are many ways to prevent bad breath, some of them are:
– Eat less sugar and more fiber. Sugar ferments in your mouth and creates a breeding ground for bacteria.
– Drink plenty of water to flush out toxins from your body.
– Brush and floss regularly to remove food particles that can lead to plaque buildup on teeth.
– Avoid alcohol consumption because it dries out the mouth.
– Avoid smoking and chewing tobacco.
– Practice good oral hygiene at least twice per day.
– Consider using mouthwash or a chewable tablet to cleanse your mouth.